1. Are your products authentic?
We guarantee that all of our products sold are 100% genuine goods. Our suppliers are Singapore-registered agents/distributors who have been in the industry for many years.
2. What are testers?
The testers are specifically produced by manufacturers to promote their fragrances by allowing customers to try the scent before purchasing .Tester fragrances contain the exact fragrance as retail version but much cheaper in price.
3. Is there any difference between testers and non-testers?
Testers do not come in fancy packaging but in plain white boxes. Normally they come without a cap, but there are exceptions. Most testers are only available in the largest size, but again there are exceptions too. In most cases, testers may have the word “tester” or “demonstration” printed on the bottle. But you can be assured that there is no difference between testers and non-testers in term of quality.
4. What is the difference between EDP, EDT and EDC?
- EDP (Eau de Parfum) - besides a true "perfume", this type of fragrance has the most concentration of fragrance oils. A good quality EDP can last up to 8 full hours or more with a minimal application. The less you have to apply, the better value you get from your purchase.
- EDT (Eau de Toilette) - this fragrance type has a smaller concentration of fragrance oils and only lasts about 4-6 full hours. Most men's fragrances are made using this type of fragrance production, although some women's fragrances will be sold in both an EDT and an EDP version.
- EDC (Eau de Cologne) - this fragrance type has the least amount of fragrance oils and is usually considered to be the same as a Men’s aftershave. This type of fragrance requires a heavier application to provide desired results.
5. What is top, middle and bottom note?
Notes are not just something you write. The top note is the 1st scent you smell, the middle notes will last for around 4 hours and the bottom notes will keep you smelling sensational all day.
6. How do I make my perfumes last longer?
To make your fragrance last longer, consider a layering technique using various products of the same perfume. First start with the bath or shower gel and then rub your body with the scented body lotion. Finally apply the perfume, preferably using either a Partum or Eau de Parfum (EDP).
7. Where Should I Apply Perfume?
Use the heat from your body to help emphasize your perfumes. Apply them to your pulse points like your wrists, cleavage, neck and elbows. You can also try spraying some in the air and walking through - this will disperse the scent over your entire body.
8. Can Beauty n Scent help to source the products which are not found n your site?
Beauty n Scent offers consumers the largest range of fragrance and skincare products. If we don’t have the fragrance or skincare products you are looking for, just drop us an email at email@example.com
and we will do our best to find it for you!
9. Can I get my order to be wrapped?
Yes, your order can be wrapped upon request. You need to state at the REMARK when placing your orders.